June 27 - Open Show - Judge Scot Fernandez
We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday and know we are going to have a great show!
We will be exercising appropriate COVID-19 Precautions. Please review these prior to the show and come prepared:
· Face Masks will be required in the show office
· Practice appropriate social distancing by staying 6’ apart both inside and outside
· Use Hand Sanitizers provided in the show office
· Please limit those attending to the rider, trainer, owner and 1 guest. i.e. a JR rider can have their trainer, parent as the horse owner and another guest.
· There will be no concessions
Dressage will be in the outdoor arena and Jumping in the indoor arena. The show has been scheduled for warm-up breaks spread throughout the day. The indoor arena will also be available for schooling shortly after lunch when the jumps have been removed.
Also, please, no dogs, other pets or non-competing horses.
2020 Host Facility
Phalen Equestrian Center
16821 158th St, Bonner Springs, KS 66012